Categories:Software / Windows / Audio Tools / Audio Plugins
Tags:UVI Software, VSTi Plugins, VST2 Plugins, AAX Plugins, Standalone, Synth VST Plugins, Team R2R
- License type: Full | Emulator
Falcon is an advanced and truly unlimited hybrid instrument, bringing together an extensive collection of cutting-edge oscillators, effects, modulators and event processors and delivering them in a workflow-adaptive and highly-scriptable environment. Falcon allows you to create and manipulate sound with unparalleled precision and finesse, from basic sample slicing and synth design to extravagantly modulated multitimbral hybrids.
Mix and match sound sources using sampler-like key zones with sample-based or pure synthesis oscillators:
- Each sample can be individually manipulated using timestretch and pitch-shift algorithms as well as granular synthesis from IRCAM. Loops can be sliced, chopped-up and mapped to the keyboard using the Slice oscillator.
- 9 pure synthesis oscillators including virtual analog, wavetable, phase distortion, FM and additive type, and even physical modeling with the pluck oscillator
Over 90 high-quality effects are at your disposal, categorized for easy navigation: Delays, Reverbs, Modulation, Filters, Equalizers, Amps and Stereo, Drive and Distortions, Dynamics, Analysis and more. Add effects at the patch level, as sends or even per note. Including Sparkverb, Thorus, an optimized convolution reverb and many, many more.
Rich sound means movement and Falcon can create it whenever and however you need it. AHD, Analog ADSR, Attack Decay, DAHDSR, Drunk, classic and parametric LFO, Multi Envelope and Step Envelope modulation generators all come standard and can be used to effect nearly anything in the Falcon environment. Create variation over time or on demand, drive your oscillators, effects or even other modulators, then add the most important parameters to the macro panel for clear and intuitive performance control.
Falcon's event processors provide control and analysis of the pre-synthesis phase of your sound, from manipulating incoming MIDI data to creating it algorithmically. Utilize factory processors such as an advanced Arpeggiator, Drum, bassline and euclidean sequencers, Micro Tuner, Chorder, Harmonizer, Strum simulator, MIDI Player, Unison and Shepard effects, or code your own from scratch with the powerful Lua scripting language.
Extensive, adaptable, Falcon's resizable HiDPI interface helps you easily focus on the task at hand with a clear and efficient workflow. From the Tree view where you can jump in and edit any aspect of your patch, to built-in browsers for files, favorites and modules, Falcon is built for speed. New features like User Templates and the Modulation Quick View are just a couple of the ways we're continuing to make Falcon faster and more powerful to use.
Falcon comes with an expansive factory library of 1200+ presets and 500+ wavetables created by some of the most respected sound designers in the world - tap them for instant gratification or to inspire your own sound design.
- 16 oscillators, 90+ effects, modulation sources, MIDI processors with scripting in an expansive semi-modular sound design environment
- Advanced sample engine with timestretch, pitch-shift, slicing and granular
- Pure synthesis with subtractive, PM, FM, wavetable, additive and physical modeling